Donard Recruitment are working with, works with some of the world’s leading software and technology companies to recruit for inbound customer advisors and back office support staff.
We are looking for professionals who will deliver an exceptionally high standard of customer care via the telephone and email. The client, who has a loyal global following, want their staff to go above and beyond for the customer.
If you are up to speed with current technologies and wish to be a brand ambassador we would love to hear from you.
Based in Belfast City Centre, 40 hours per week Monday to Sunday between 8am & 10pm. This is a temporary role with immediate starts and the contract ending in December.
- Answering Calls and providing a top-class service
- Going above & beyond for the customer
- Upselling clients products
- Quality and accuracy of information given to callers;
- Excellent attendance and time keeping;
- Knowledge of departmental policies and procedures;
- Accuracy of use of the IT systems;
- High standard of general telephone behaviour;
- Back office administrative tasks;
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours ·
- Good Listening skills – able to understand customers problems;
- Ability to question the customer effectively to understand their needs;
- Clear and concise explanations to the customer;
- Polite and attentive telephone manner; must be able to build rapport and offer a fantastic customer service experience
- Assertiveness that achieves a win/win situation;
- Good verbal and written communications;
- Good Time Management; · Accurate keyboard skills;
- Flexible approach to work and problem solving;
- Have empathy with distressed and upset callers;
- Be adaptable to change in a constantly shifting environment
- Computer literacy and technical aptitude.
- Ideal candidate will have owned or have experience using technology including; Mac, iOS, Android, tablets, smart phones etc and know how to discuss features and benefits of these products in a conversational style.
- 6 months customer service experience
- Preferably in an inbound contact centre environment
- Upselling / Sales Experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to resolve issues
- Must be Computer Literate and have managed multiple systems at a time
- £7.93 an hour plus commission (Realistic salary with OTE £18,894)
1 September 2018
Job Reference Number: