Our client, a global business service company, works with some of the world’s leading software and technology companies.
Due to a period of continued success in the Belfast city centre office they have requirements for Danish speaking advisors for their Customer Service Team
- Handle inbound contact from customers.
- Understand your market to deliver appropriate products and services.
- Own the customer problem or issue to solve and educate.
- Retain the customer for the client
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably with sales, service and technology skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Danish.
- Ability to deliver amazing customer service while troubleshooting a technical support call.
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems.
- £16,598 per annum base salary + bonus per month.
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym and canteen.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
If you are a fluent Danish speaker with customer support experience apply immediately.
To apply for this role please click on the link below to submit your CV or call Críostóir McKenna at Donard recruitment on 02890996195.
28 February 2019
Job Reference Number: