Donard Recruitment has been successfully retained to assist well known Hydraulic & Industrial specialists who have been operating for over 50 years in recruiting for a purchase administrator.
You will be part of a small team working in a fast-paced environment, therefore you must have an excellent eye for detail, be diligent and focused while working on multiple tasks and being able to prioritise your workload.
This is a permanent role that offers a competitive salary.
- Monitoring sales activity to ensure that products are on track for delivery
- Regularly communicating with Purchasing team regarding stock movements
- Assessing and monitoring supplier performance and communication with team, driving improvement.
- Work with suppliers on order acknowledgements
- Providing weekly schedule to suppliers
- Gathering and communicating stock holding trends with other departments in particular Sales to improve stock turns and level of dead/slow moving stock.
- Maintaining operating system information on an on-going basis – Price lists, system costs, etc.
- Opening stock cards
- Assist with the resolution of purchase invoice issues
- 1 years recent experience in a purchase administrator / stock controller role
- Data Inputting experience
- Good knowledge of operating systems ideally Sage and Edi and MRP systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer Service experience
- Strong analytical skills – must enjoy working with numbers and spreadsheets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills – must be able to prioritise workload effectively
£16-19K (dependent on years of experience and being involved in similar role)
5 May 2018
Job Reference Number: