Are you seeking for a new position within Quantity Surveying? Are you a Quantity surveyor based in the North-west with design and build experience gained from a NI main contractor? If so read on as we might have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client is a growing main contractor in the North-west with a great reputation for their high-end projects and also as an employer. This appointment is due to growth and suits someone that wants to work mainly in NI with one site visit to London a month.
As Quantity Surveyor you will
- The successful Quantity Surveyor will have a proven background within a main contractor
- You will be expected to take responsibility for the cost & value of projects. You will prepare tender packages, enquiries, analysis, negotiation and scope of works.
- You will negotiate valuations & final accounts for projects.
- You will work closely with all stakeholders including Project Managers, Contract Managers and Directors.
- You will have experience in delivering multiple projects simultaneously.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- You will have 3+ years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Relevant experience in commercial fit-out industry is highly desirable. Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Strong working knowledge of contract documents, construction practices & techniques.
- Ability to interpret & make calculations based on drawings. Flexible & professional approach to work, self-motivated, confident & organised.
- Sound IT skills including Microsoft Office & Excel.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Aaron at Donard Recruitment on 02890996195
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
6 August 2018
Job Reference Number: