Have you been working for a design and build main contractor and assisting in successful tenders and estimates? Would you be interested in working for an award winning main-contractor based in Co. Armagh? If so get in touch for further information on this role and other live Estimator roles we have across NI all with main contractors and fit-out companies.
As Estimator you will:
- Prepare tenders from initial enquiry through to tender submission.
- Obtain competitive quotations.
- Possible Pre-submission site visits and client liaison.
- Preparation and presentation of tender make up.
- Experience in a wide variety of contracts.
- A high degree of numerical ability.
- Effective communication and team working skills.
- A conscientious and a self-disciplined approach.
- Ability to effectively control cost and value.
- The successful Estimator will have experience of working on interior fit-out, civil or design and build projects
- Civils, main contractor or fit-out experience
- Experience of computer aided software and the use of Microsoft Office 365.
- At least 2 years estimating experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent financial and numeracy management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 02890996195
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
7 September 2018
Job Reference Number: