Donard Recruitment are currently working on behalf of the NHS looking for experienced Band 5 Nurse’s to join their friendly teams around Kent. Working for the largest employer in the UK you will have the opportunity to progress your career with the support of your team and management onto new levels.
Daily duties of a Band 5 Ward Nurse
- Provide medications and injections
- Administer Intravenous Fluids and oxygen, if required.
- Monitor vital signs like BP, Temperature, Pulse etc and record it
- Provide frequent patient evaluations including monitoring vital signs and perform essential procedures.
- Monitor, analyse and record urine and stool output.
- Collect specimens including sputum, stool, urine and send it for medical analysis to laboratory.
- Analyse test results from various departments and record it properly.
- Provide general nursing care to all patients.
- Give psychological support to the patient and family members.
- Educate patient and family about the disease and prognosis of the patient.
- Participate in nurse education programmes conduct by the hospital .
The Successful Nurse will have the following:
- NMC Pin
- Nursing Degree
- Experience working in a hospital Environment (Desirable)
- Excellent Communication skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Band 5 Salary
- NHS Pension
- Excellent Holiday Allowance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts
To apply for this role contact Kieran on 0161 826 2008 or email your CV to email@example.com
7 August 2018
Job Reference Number: