Donard recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the Industry’s leading care home providers who currently require a Senior Nurse to join the established team as a clinical lead. You will be providing leadership to an experienced team who offer the highest level of care to all residents. This Modern nursing home caters for residents with different care needs including Dementia, Mental Health and Old Age.
Your daily duties will include:
- Ensure the highest level of care is provided to all residents.
- Lead the team of Nurse’s, Healthcare Assistants and Support staff
- Provide support and medical care to all residents
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the patient’s needs so you can provide the best next step in their care planning while gaining valuable experience and knowledge to help develop your skills.
- Your main objective will be to provide a safe and supportive environment for every person who uses the service, including staff members, family members and loved ones.
- As a Senior and key member of the team you will promote and offer the highest level of care to all patients.
The Successful Candidate will have the following:
- Clean and Valid NMC Pin
- Nursing Degree
- 3 years’ experience working within a Care Home setting (desirable)
- Experience leading a team of Healthcare professionals
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- £15.50 per hour
- Paid DBS
- Generous holiday scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
If you are a senior nurse looking to take that next step in your career and want the support and training to help move your career onto the next level, then this is the role for you. To discuss in more detail contact Kieran on 02890 995 196 or email email@example.com
6 July 2018
Job Reference Number: