Donard Recruitment are presently recruiting for an experienced Senior Transport Planner to join one of the UK’s largest multi-disciplinary consultancies as part of a newly set-up team at their state of the art office located in Cambridgeshire to work to deliver consultancy services to term maintenance contracts.
Senior Transport Planner Responsibilities:
- Provide technical data and specifications to design team
- Preparing and writing transport assessment and travel plan reports with an attention to detail;
- Assist with data collection, to include parking surveys and trip counts; analyse and present the results
- Access the contractual and commercial exposure a package of work may have and begin the necessary mitigation measures
Senior Transport Planner Essential Criteria:
- Possess 3+ years’ experience in transportation / planning with public or private sector clients
- Have a strong understanding of all aspects of transport planning for developments including strategic appraisals, transports assessments and traffic engineering.
- Be proficient in one of following traffic management software: TRANSYT, LINSIG, ARCADY, PICADY, VISSIM, SATURN etc.
- Experience in preparing and writing transport assessment and travel plans
- Possess an understanding of the Planning regulatory framework, application of current highway design guidance and application of development control policies
- Understanding and experience of the operation of management systems for quality, financial and project control
- Have experience working on specific highway schemes and associated business cases
In return the successful Senior Transport Planner will receive a market leading salary and benefits package including; a generous company pension scheme, child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, buy and sell holiday scheme plus a clearly defined career progression path.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
To apply for this role please click on the link below to submit your CV or call Michael Pauls at Donard Recruitment on 02890996195.
5 March 2018
Job Reference Number: