Donard Recruitment are currently searching for healthcare professionals who are interested in becoming Disability Assessors.
We have bank, full-time & part-time positions available.
Full training will be provided and hours of work will be during the day from Monday to Friday.
Starting salary is £34,000 with additional benefits including paid holidays, life insurance and company pension.
- Undertake an assessment of an individual who is making a claim taking into account all of the information presented including any supporting evidence e.g. the claimant’s completed questionnaire and information from GP’s etc
- Carry out a comprehensive review and analysis to enable you to complete a robust, structured report which will then be presented
- This report will contain a detailed history of the claimant condition(s) including information gathered on the functional impact of their health condition or impairment on their daily living and mobility, their current medication and treatment
- You will provide a full justification explaining how you came to these conclusions from the evidence gathered and define the probable timescales over which a health condition or impairment may affect the claimant
- Qualified Nurse
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Valid registration on NMC
These roles are all based in the Co. Tyrone area.
If you are a Nurse who would love a career change apply immediately.
Job Reference Number: