Junior Quantity Surveyor for a Main Contractor in Co.Armagh
Donard Recruitment Belfast is currently working with a Leading main contractorin Co. Armagh. Their current portfolio include high end new build, refurb and fit out with an ever growing pipeline and are looking to add a few appointments to their busy commercial team. Our client has 20+ years in the industry and has picked up multiple awards and accreditations in their tenure. This is a great opportunity for a Junior quantity surveyor to join a well renowned and respected construction company.
Responsibilities for the position include;
- Be expected to take responsibility for the cost & value of projects.
- Prepare tender packages, enquiries, analysis, negotiation and scope of works.
- Negotiate valuations & final accounts for projects.
- Have experience in delivering multiple projects simultaneously.
- Also assist in establishing client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies as well as allocating work to subcontractors.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- Relevant Main Contractor experience.
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Strong working knowledge of contract documents, construction practices & techniques.
- Ability to interpret & make calculations based on drawings.
- Flexible & professional approach to work, self-motivated, confident & organised.
- Sound IT skills including Microsoft Office & Excel.
For more information regarding salary or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 02890996195
22 December 2017
Job Reference Number: