Intermediate QS for a main contractor in the North East
Donard Recruitment Belfast are assisting a main contractor in the North East in the search for a new Quantity Surveyor. Our client is a well construction company that specialises in different fields and has experience a period of substantial growth. Well established in their industry they have accumulated various awards and accreditations. Due to growth they are seeking for an experienced quantity surveyor assisting with an already established commercial team. This is a great opportunity for a quantity surveyor to join a well renowned and respected construction company.
Job responsibilities to include;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management reports when instructed
- Contributing to achieve appropriate commercial result and report on contract profitability
- Be expected to take responsibility for the cost & value of projects.
- Prepare tender packages, enquiries, analysis, negotiation and scope of works.
- Negotiate valuations & final accounts for projects.
- Have experience in delivering multiple projects simultaneously.
- Also assist in establishing client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies as well as allocating work to subcontractors.
To be considered for this role you will need;
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, or similar
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience within the construction industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word & PowerPoint Relevant Main Contractor experience.
- Ability to interpret & make calculations based on drawings.
- Flexible & professional approach to work, self-motivated, confident & well organised.
- Sound IT skills including Microsoft Office & Excel.
For more information regarding salary or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 02890996195
15 June 2018
Job Reference Number: