Contracts Manager – Top 5 Main Contractor
Donard Recruitment’s partnership with one of our biggest Main Contractors continues to grow as we have been retained to assist our client with the recruitment of a Contracts Manager. Our client has an excellent reputation across the UK and Ireland for delivering multiple landmark schemes up to £100M. This Main Contractor is continually growing and this is a newly created Contracts Manager position to assist with the award of a major contract. This Contracts Manager will become an integral part the delivery team of a major UK wide contract.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Have responsibility for leading multiple site teams, ensuring pre-contract planning is carried out, relevant project administration, attend internal and external progress meetings, produce reports and oversee the contractors you are responsible for.
- Monitor site progress and communicate program and subsequent changes to all affected parties.
- Identify variations to contract that will impact on the programme and ensure programme is revised to accommodate them.
- Compile such reports as are required to demonstrate progress against programme and budget.
- Ensure enquiries and/or tender packages are sent to sub-contractors and suppliers so that orders can be placed in time to meet programme.
- You will successfully manage and deliver specific projects in accordance with key objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Work as part of the pre-construction team through the pre-tender & tender process
- Extensive main contracting background is essential
- Knowledge of Design & Build, NEC and JCT contracts
- Must be able to demonstrate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and hard worker
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and industry specific software
- Robust budgeting and financial management skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 02890996195
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
15 August 2018
Job Reference Number: