Project Manager – Student Accommodation
Interviews being held immediately.
Excellent remuneration and benefits package will be offered.
Donard Recruitment has been successfully retained to assist a leading Main Contractor with their search for a Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of our largest Main Contractors. Our Client will offer the successful Project Manager a market leading salary and benefits package. Our client has been going through a period of outstanding growth they really have excelled in their chosen niche and have many repeat clients. This success is due to their consistent delivery of multi-million pound schemes. This Project Manager vacancy will be required to travel to the UK 2-3 days per week.
As Project Manager you will:
- Managing and leading projects, working closely to ensure programmes are maintained and quality standards remain high.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Time estimating and allocation, ensuring adequate time is allocated to the project to ensure realistic and safe time frame for the project plan.
- Monitoring project process and performance, updating clients regularly on progress and developments.
- Resource planning to ensure that projects are staffed adequately and led and managed effectively and maintain high levels of commitment and morale.
- Cost management, monitoring and reviewing of all costs throughout the duration of the project with experience with working on projects valued from £20M to £100M
- Report areas of risk that may impact on the business plan to the Business Operations Manager.
- Appoint and monitor subcontractors and suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered safely, in a timely manner and on budget.
- Ordering of materials/plant, management of deliveries and deadlines of goods ordered.
- Manage the people responsibilities of the team including undertaking Performance & Development Reviews, supporting and coaching team members to achieve both individual and business objectives.
- Attend site and customer meetings as appropriate, ensuring that when any risk is identified they are escalated to Contracts/Operations Manager, and an action plan is agreed and monitored to protect the company’s position.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects from start to finish.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Project, Word, Outlook.
- Proven ability to control costs and delivery on quality in line with targets.
- Efficient use of all staff and resources.
- Accurate interpretation of contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- Ensure that the client snagging is completed efficiently.
- Talent, drive, ambition and a desire to succeed.
- CSCS/CSR card.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 02890996195 or email your CV.
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
15 August 2018
Job Reference Number: