Exciting Contracts Manager position with reputable Main Contractor.
Donard Recruitment has been retained by an established Northern Ireland Main Contractor to assist them with the recruitment of a Contracts Manager. This is a very exciting Contracts Manager position, for an ambitious and talented individual to join an organisation that is experiencing excellent growth. Our client has excellent staff retention levels and currently does not work outside of NI. Our client is fully committed to offering successful Contracts Manager further development opportunities within the company. You will be joining the senior management team within this Main Contractor. You will be given full autonomy over your projects and any resources required will be delivered. As this Contracts Manager position is considered as a senior level appointment this will be reflected in the salary and benefits.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Have responsibility for leading multiple site teams, ensuring pre-contract planning is carried out, relevant project administration, attend internal and external progress meetings, produce reports and oversee the contractors you are responsible for.
- Monitor site progress and communicate programme and subsequent changes to all affected parties.
- Identify variations to contract that will impact on the programme and ensure programme is revised to accommodate them.
- Compile such reports as are required to demonstrate progress against programme and budget.
- Ensure enquiries and/or tender packages are sent to sub-contractors and suppliers so that orders can be placed in time to meet programme.
- You will successfully manage and deliver specific projects in accordance with key objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Work as part of the pre-construction team through the pre-tender & tender process
- Extensive main contracting background is essential
- Knowledge of Design & Build, NEC and JCT contracts
- Must be able to demonstrate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and hard worker
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and industry specific software
- Robust budgeting and financial management skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 02890996195
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
15 June 2018
Job Reference Number: