Our client based in Belfast are recruiting for a Branch Sales Advisor.
As a branch sales advisor, you will be working to achieve operational targets through the promotion, sales and servicing of insurance products. Targets will include the number of customer contacts made, number of leads obtained, number of quotations provided, number of sales generated and quality levels in relation to compliance and customer service.
- Meeting and exceeding personal, team and department targets;
- Promoting the brand and acting as an ambassador for the company;
- Advising, recommending, selling and servicing appropriate insurance products to meet the customer’s needs;
- Complying with all insurance scheme and underwriting rules;
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, along with face to face activities, generating new business and to service existing customers;
- Complying with FCA requirements, including adhering to agreed scripts;
- Delivering and maintaining a quality service at all times;
- Contributing ideas and suggestions to develop and achieve best practice;
- Attending meetings and team briefings;
- Participating in training and coaching sessions and ensuring the update and maintenance of personal training records;
- Carrying out any other duties required by the Company;
- Flexibility to travel to other branches if required.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent qualification
- At least three years’ recent experience in an insurance sales role.
- 1 Year Continuous Direct Sales Experience
- 1 Year Target Driven Experience
- Experience within the financial services industry
- £16K – £19K Depending on Experience plus Commission
15 April 2018
Job Reference Number: