Utilise your existing clinical knowledge and become a Disability Assessor!
This is an opportunity to take on a new challenge and further their career with a leading, multinational organisation where you can utilise your healthcare knowledge and compassion to take your career in a new direction!
We are now recruiting Nurses, Paramedics, Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapists to carry out assessments on behalf of the DWP in a hybrid working role.
- Basic salary of £35,000, rising to £36,000 upon achieving department-approved status, with potential quality bonus of 10%
- Initial 6 weeks’ training + additional 10 week individual development plan
- Incremental pay progression £1,000 upon completing of further training.
- Flexible work patterns – While you’ll be contracted to work 7.5 hours per day, 37.5 hours per week, you’ll be able to agree your actual working hours with your line manager.
- Hybrid Working – clinic based appointments 1 or 2 days per week.
- 23 days’ holiday, rising to 25 after 2 years’
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Annual charity day
- Employee network groups
- Company matched pension
- Life assurance
- 15 weeks’ paid maternity
- Cycle2work scheme
- Voluntary benefits to suit your lifestyle including discounts on retail, socialising, health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- Undertake an assessment of an individual who is making a claim taking into account all of the information presented including any supporting evidence e.g. the claimant’s completed questionnaire and information from GP’s etc.
- Carry out a comprehensive review and analysis to enable you to complete a robust, structured report which will contain a detailed history of the claimant condition(s) including information gathered on the functional impact of their health condition or impairment on their daily living and mobility, their current medication and treatment.
- You will provide a full justification explaining how you came to these conclusions from the evidence gathered and probable timescales over which a health condition or impairment may affect the claimant.
*Hybrid working consists of attending a local clinic 1 or 2 days per week to carry out face to face appointments and then carrying out telephone assessments from home the rest of the week!
- Qualified Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Paramedic
- 1+ years post qualification experience
- Valid registration on NMC or HCPC
Full training will be provided, and hours of work will be during the day from Monday to Friday.
If you are one of the Healthcare Professionals listed above, please apply immediately and one of our experience recruiters will be in touch!
4 March 2024
Job Reference Number: