We are recruiting for our client who are a FCA regulated debt practice and a licenced insolvency practice, as they are looking to recruit for a mortgage and protection advisor.
It is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that wants to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company to further your career.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop this area of the business combined with the support to further advance their own career. Successful utilization of vast resources provided will bring significant rewards and opportunities for advancement.
This is a permanent job offering an excellent remuneration package.
Hours of work
- 3 days per week 9-5, 2 days per week 11- 8
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Servicing new enquiries
- Providing Mortgage and Protection advice to new and existing clients
- Submitting mortgage and protection applications
- Updating clients on case progression
- CeMAP 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent
- 3 plus years recent or current experience in a Whole of Market mortgage advice environment
- Experience of Mortgage sourcing software (TwentyTec, Trigold, Mortgage Brain or similar)
- Good understanding of protection products and the ability to explain these to clients in a simple, effective way
- Experience with protection sourcing software (Assureweb, Solution Builder or similar)
- Demonstrable track record of converting enquiries and referrals to quality, compliant business
- The ability to manage a reasonable case flow from enquiry to completion
- Competent Adviser Status
- Experience of advising on protection as a stand-alone product
- Recent experience of completing a reasonable volume of product transfers, purchase and capital raising re-mortgage cases
- £27,500 – 32,000 – OTE £50,000
28 June 2021
Job Reference Number: