Donard Recruitment are working with one of the world’s leading utilities companies to recruit for Energy Advisor.
My Client, an award-winning company have an exciting opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual to join their sales department as an Energy Advisor.
The purpose of the Energy Advisor role is to carry out Energy Audits with domestic properties and introducing the concept of switching to Natural Gas.
The role requires flexibility in working hours. The successful candidate will be required to work a minimum of 3 evenings per week (Mon-Thurs) working no later than 9pm, usually working no more than 37 hours per week.
This is a permanent role with a basic salary of £18.5K PA (OTE £25K -£30k). Company car provided.
- Present and sell the benefits of converting to Natural Gas to potential clients.
- Complete a minimum of 5 appointments per day
- Be available to work a minimum of 3 evenings per week (last appointment 20:00pm)
- Use Company resources to prepare action plans and identify specific targets
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact in a timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare and submit daily paperwork to a high standard.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns
- Record and submit accurate daily activity.
- Communicate new opportunities and provide feedback to appropriate company staff
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, field canvassing, telemarketing etc.
- Have a professional appearance and portray a positive image of the Company
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours ·
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a customer facing role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a target driven role. Experience of persuading, convincing and influencing, whilst maintaining customer service
- Ability to question the customer effectively to understand their needs;
- Polite and attentive telephone manner; must be able to build rapport and offer a fantastic customer service experience
- Assertiveness that achieves a win/win situation;
- The desire and potential to work under pressure in a competitive and fast paced environment
- Candidates must possess a positive, enthusiastic and industrious approach to the role
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Proficient IT skills to include the use of Microsoft programmes such as word, excel & outlook Strong administration skills
- Applicants must possess a full valid UK driving licence and counterpart
- Experience of working in a field sales role
- £18.5K Basic plus Commission (OTE £30K)
- Company Car Provided
Job Reference Number: