Our client based in Portadown are recruiting for an Office Team Manager
In this role you will be managing a small team of insurance customer sales advisers, working to achieve operational targets through the promotion, sales and servicing of insurance products.
The ideal candidate will work towards targets which will include the number of sales generated and quality levels in relation to compliance and customer service.
This is a permanent position that offers incredible career opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding personal, team and department targets;
- Promoting the brand and acting as an ambassador for the company;
- Advising, recommending, selling and servicing appropriate insurance products to meet the customer’s needs;
- Complying with all insurance scheme and underwriting rules;
- Generating new business and servicing some accounts;
- Complying with FCA requirements;
- Delivering and maintaining a quality service at all times;
- Contributing ideas and suggestions to develop and achieve best practice;
- Attending meetings and team briefings;
- Participating and leading training and coaching sessions and ensuring the update and maintenance of personal training records;
- Carrying out any other duties required by the Company;
- 1 Years management experience
- Financial services experience
- Excellent numerical skill and attention to detail
- Capacity to work independently with limited supervision
- Possess high level interpersonal and communication skills
- £20 – £23K depending on experience
Job Reference Number: