Donard Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a rapidly growing, locally owned firm as they seek to recruit an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with strong mechanical and electrical experience to join a leading manufacturer at their modern, expanding production facility in County Tyrone.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be furthering their career with a hugely successful employer who have continually invested in their staff, expanded their existing sites whilst posting record sales this year.
Maintenance Engineer Criteria:
• Time served maintenance (Or similar) apprenticeship / Engineering related NVQ Level 3
• 3+ years’ post apprenticeship experience providing reactive & preventative maintenance in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Have strong experience carrying out both mechanical and electrical maintenance would be advantageous but Mechanical Fitters and Electricians will also be considered
• Possess an understanding of pneumatic & hydraulic systems
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be diligent in keeping
Location: County Tyrone
Working Hours: 8-hour shifts
To apply for this role please click on the link below to submit your CV or call Michael Pauls at Donard recruitment on 07929356690.
Key Words: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Fitter, Maintenance Engineer, Technician, PM Engineer, Line Engineer, Shift Engineer, Breakdown Engineer or Shift Engineer.
Job Reference Number: