Health Assessor – Work from home:
Disability Assessor – Nurse, Paramedic, Physio, Pharmacist or Occupational Therapist
This is an excellent opportunity for Qualified Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics, Pharmacists and Physiotherapists to utilise their clinical knowledge clinical skills to further your career and become a Health Assessor!
- Undertake an assessment of an individual who is making a claim taking into account all of the information presented including any supporting evidence e.g. the claimant’s completed questionnaire and information from GP’s etc.
- Carry out a comprehensive review and analysis to enable you to complete a robust, structured report which will contain a detailed history of the claimant condition(s) including information gathered on the functional impact of their health condition or impairment on their daily living and mobility, their current medication and treatment.
- You will provide a full justification explaining how you came to these conclusions from the evidence gathered and probable timescales over which a health condition or impairment may affect the claimant.
- Qualified Nurse, Pharmacist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Paramedic
- 1+ years post qualification experience
- Valid registration on NMC, GPhC or HCPC
- Starting salary £35,000, rising to £36,000.
- Monthly Bonus worth up to £3,600 per annum!
- Initial 6 weeks’ training + additional 10 week individual development plan
- Flexible work patterns
- 23 days’ holiday, rising to 25 after 2 years’.
- Annual charity day
- Employee network groups
- Company matched pension
- Life assurance
- 15 weeks’ paid maternity
- Cycle2work scheme
Full training will be provided, and hours of work will be during the day from Monday to Friday.
If you are one of the Healthcare Professionals listed above, please apply immediately and one of our experience recruiters will be in touch!
9 October 2023
Job Reference Number: