Our client based in Banbridge are recruiting for a Branch Insurance Sales Advisor.
As a branch insurance sales advisor, you will be working to achieve operational targets through the promotion, sales and servicing of insurance products.
Targets will include the number of customer contacts made, number of leads obtained, number of quotations provided, number of sales generated and quality levels in relation to compliance and customer service.
This is a permanent full-time position that offers incredible career opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding personal, team and department targets;
- Promoting the brand and acting as an ambassador for the company;
- Advising, recommending, selling and servicing appropriate insurance products to meet the customer’s needs;
- Complying with all insurance scheme and underwriting rules;
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, along with face to face activities, generating new business and to service existing customers;
- Complying with FCA requirements, including adhering to agreed scripts;
- Delivering and maintaining a quality service at all times;
- Contributing ideas and suggestions to develop and achieve best practice;
- Attending meetings and team briefings;
- Participating in training and coaching sessions and ensuring the update and maintenance of personal training records;
- Carrying out any other duties required by the Company;
- Flexibility to travel to other branches if required.
- 1 Year Continuous Direct Sales Experience
- Financial services experience
- Excellent numerical skill and attention to detail
- Capacity to work independently with limited supervision
- Possess high level interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience selling insurance.
- £18K – £20K Depending on Experience plus Commission
Job Reference Number: