Donard Recruitment are working with a financial services and insurance company who are looking to recruit for a Junior Office Administrator.
You will be part of a small team working in a fast-paced environment, therefore you must have an excellent eye for detail, be diligent and focused while working on multiple tasks and being able to prioritise your workload.
This is a permanent role that offers a competitive salary based in Moira with a company known to inspire and develop their staff.
Core business hours Monday – Friday but must be flexible with working hours according to the needs of the business.
- Preparation and input of insurance compliance documentation
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Preparing and tracking insurance applications
- Preparing spreadsheets of client information for senior management
- Monitoring progress of applications against expected timescales
- Respond to all client enquiries, ensuring that the full range of products and services are promoted and explained to Customers.
- Ensure all paperwork is followed up, documents are completed with all parties notified
- Reporting to senior administrators and sales teams on progress of tasks
- Updating client information on CRM system
- Preparing client facing information for meetings
- General office administrative support including, but not limited to: To act as a point of contact in respect of telephone enquiries. Provide a professional front of house service, meeting & greeting clients, answering calls and providing a high level of customer service.
- Any additional related duties required by the senior management team
- Data Inputting experience
- Good knowledge of multiple IT systems
- Proficient using Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer Service experience
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion, and experience of liaising with clients and staff
- Previous experience of an admin role in a similar role
- Experience of using a various CRM systems
- Full clean driving license
£16-18K depending on experience
14 October 2020
Job Reference Number: