We are presently recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a market leading, global manufacturer in the machinery industry at their expansive facility in Craigavon.
Working within the Process Improvement team, the successful Process Engineer will have the opportunity to drive improve across the organisation by improving efficiencies and assist the company in increasing market share and profit.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Implement Lean Six Sigma and Quality methodologies to initiatives whilst utilising data analytics within the DMAIC structure to increase productivity, quality and profitability whilst reducing costs
- Improve the problem-solving capability of multi-function teams through coaching and mentoring to deliver sustained process improvements to help achieve organisational goals
- Serve as a Dynamic Change agent leading customer focused, strategic business improvement projects with a focus on Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Work across the organisation and occasionally various sites to analyse and solve problems
- Hold teams accountable for maintaining project documentation and drive project completion
- Remain customer focused when establishing priorities
Process Engineer Criteria:
- 7+ years’ experience in a Process Improvement role as a Process Engineer, Continuous Improvement Engineer, Change Agent or Manufacturing Engineer
- Black belt Six Sigma certification with a strong understanding and ability to apply Lean principles (Or Green Belt with a willingness to work towards Black belt)
- Experience leading process improvement projects or meetings across varying business sectors
- Experience delivering training with strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas in a clear manner whilst ensuring ‘buy in’ from recipients
- Experience from a machinery or heavy manufacturing background
In return the successful Process Engineer will be rewarded with excellent personal progression opportunities within a global brand, career investment to obtain necessary qualifications and the opportunity to learn from more experienced engineers to further their own skill set.
Salary: £38,000 – £42,000
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
Location: Craigavon, Travel to other sites may be required
To apply for this role please click on the link below to submit your CV or call Michael Pauls at Donard recruitment on 02890996195.
Key Words: Process Engineer, Project Management, Manufacturing Engineer, Project Engineer, Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement Engineer
10 March 2020
Job Reference Number: