Donard Recruitment are representing a successful letting agency based in the Belfast who are looking to recruit for a Property Sales/Lettings Negotiator & administrator for their busy office close to Belfast City Centre.
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and have experience of day to day office duties. Our ideal candidate would be able to multitask, be computer literate and work well within a team.
You will deal with all aspects of the Lettings / Sales administration dealing with landlords, tenants, vendors and solicitors. Re-signing tenants/preparing contracts, bond registration and any landlord and tenant queries are just some of the duties.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Manage the lettings process from end to end
- Be responsible for managing the lettings department from communication, marketing to general administration
- Liaise with new and existing tenants supporting all the administration involved
- Be able to identify sales/lettings/management opportunities and increase sales/letting portfolios
- Complete tenancy viewings and end of tenancy inspections, dealing with end of tenancy deposits and tenants disputes
- Using Microsoft packages such as word, excel, outlook to complete day to day tasks
- Delivery of excellent customer service.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Provision of timely distribution and dispatch, of all outgoing and internal mail.
- Ensure that all deliveries to the organisation are processed in line with company procedures.
- Experience with sales/lettings with a proven track record in this field
- Good attention to detail
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Comprehensive IT skills including ability to use all MS Office packages, including excel.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to complete a wide variety of tasks/challenges throughout the office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach.
- Must have a clean driving license and access to a vehicle.
- 1 year sales experience or
- 2 years property / rental lettings experience
- £18K – 20k PA Depending on experience plus commission
28 February 2020
Job Reference Number: