Donard Recruitment are working with one of the world’s leading utilities companies to recruit for Office Facilities Assistant.
My Client, an award-winning company have an exciting opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual to join their customer service department as an analyst.
The office facilities assistant will be responsible to support the Facilities department in a wide variety of general administrative tasks ensuring excellent customer services are provided to the business.
The rate of pay is £15,800 per annum (this will increase in April) and is based on a 37-hour week.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm & Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm.
- Fulfil staff requirements with regards to proactively monitoring, maintaining and distributing office-related supplies (except IT) throughout the business in response to both usage and demand.
- Responsible for the maintenance of office equipment with regards to stocking, fault reporting and call out for repairs utilising pre-arranged contractual arrangements.
- Assist with the administration of the office off-site archival system.
- Ensure that all incoming and outgoing post is appropriately administered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process deliveries to the office in accordance with Company Procedure.
- Assist in monitoring the general condition of the office building, reporting faults when necessary and liaising with the relevant outsourced Provider with regards to appropriate rectification.
- Monitor Contractors coming onto site, arranging access, directing to an appropriate location and recording both time and task undertaken.
- Provide Reception cover on an ad hoc basis as, and when, required.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in an office admin role
- Basic IT skills including ability to use all MS Office packages, including excel.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to complete a wide variety of tasks/challenges throughout the office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach.
- The ability to manage time and staff expectations with regards to the delivery of the required service is essential.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic individual capable of performing a variety of hands on tasks – often within pre-determined time constraints – by way of service provision to the many departments within the organisation.
Closing Date is 3rd February 2020.
Any shortlisted candidates will have to complete an application form.
Job Reference Number: