Donard Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join a market leading, locally owned Electrical Contractor at their office in County Down.
The successful Health & Safety Manager will be joining one of the provinces top Contractors and will be rewarded working on market leading projects with an attractive salary and rewards package.
Health & Safety Manager Criteria:
- NEBOSH Certificate or similar
- COSHH Trained / qualified ISO 14001 auditor (Desirable)
- 3+ years’ Health & Safety experience within the Electrical or Construction industry
- Experience carrying out near miss investigations, formalising H&S policies and procedures
- Professional, organised approach to work and investigations with strong communication skills and ability to work on own initiative
Health & Safety Manager Responsibilities:
- Carry out H&S audits and ensure all relevant documentation is kept up to date
- Review and promote all company H&S procedures and ensure open lines of communication across the company
- Complete risk assessments and method statements for all work equipment and operations
- Liaise with internal and external consultants to ensure effective training is delivered in line with company policies
Location: Newry, County Down
To apply for this role please click on the link below to submit your CV or call Michael Pauls at Donard Recruitment on 02890996195.
Job Reference Number: