Donard Recruitment are working with a local telecoms company to recruit for an Area Sales Representative.
My client is going through an exciting growth period and have an exciting opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual to join their sales department as an area sales representative.
The purpose of the Sales Rep role is to build relationships within the local community and gain leads to promote the company’s product. The role is primarily B2C sales with some B2B sales required.
As the company will be working in the area for a long period, they want to work with the local community to ensure minimum disruption is caused while any work is ongoing.
This is a new role and will offer career progression opportunities.
The role requires flexibility in working hours which will be confirmed at interview stage.
This is a permanent role with a basic salary of £20K PA (OTE £40k). Company car provided.
- Present and sell the benefits of the client’s products
- Use Company resources to prepare action plans and identify specific targets
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact in a timely fashion
- Creating, evolving and managing key relationships with clients
- Identify and resolve customer concerns
- Record and submit accurate daily activity reports
- Leading contract negotiations, identifying key risks, opportunities and Customer retention/growth
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, field canvassing, telemarketing etc.
- Have a professional appearance and portray a positive image of the Company
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours ·
- Experience of persuading, convincing and influencing, whilst maintaining customer service
- Ability to question the customer effectively to understand their needs;
- Polite and attentive telephone manner; must be able to build rapport and offer a fantastic customer service experience
- Assertiveness that achieves a win/win situation;
- The desire and potential to work under pressure in a competitive and fast paced environment
- At least one years’ recent experience of selling products or services;
- Candidates must possess a positive, enthusiastic and industrious approach to the role
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Proficient IT skills to include the use of Microsoft programmes such as word, excel & outlook Strong administration skills
- Applicants must possess a full valid UK driving licence and counterpart
- Experience of working in a field sales role
- Telecoms sales experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a customer facing role
- £20K Basic plus Commission (OTE £40K)
- Company Car Provided
20 March 2020
Job Reference Number: