Donard Recruitment are working with a market leading utility’s company to recruit for an Assistant Business Analyst (Planning Department).
My Client, an award-winning company have an exciting opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual to join their Planning department as an Assistant Business Analyst.
The primary purpose of this role is to produce weekly and monthly operational reports for the Executive Management Team. The jobholder will also work closely with the various operational departments to provide ad hoc analytical assistance and support with problem solving.
This would be a suitable role for someone with strong Microsoft excel skills and good numerical skills.
This is a permanent role with a salary on offer of £19k per annum.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 37 hours per week.
- Manage the production of internal management reports (e.g. business performance report) and liaise with operational departments to improve overall reporting;
- Extract data from core systems to generate management information (e.g. properties passed);
- Update and monitor gas volume activity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Generate and maintain temperature analysis to support management volume forecasting decisions;
- Manage and administer the document management and management of change systems on behalf of the Phoenix Group;
- Manage the Phoenix Group’s relationship (particularly, complaint resolution) with the Consumer Council for Northern Ireland (CCNI); and
- Manage and administer PNG’s compliance with standards of service.
- Assist in the development and delivery of business improvement initiatives across the Phoenix Group
- Minimum of 2 A level passes or equivalent or alternatively significant relevant business-related experience.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within an analytical business environment.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office package, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage workload to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach in a highly demanding environment Ability to operate in a professional and confidential manner at all times
- It is desirable for applicants to be educated to graduate level preferably from a numerate or business-related discipline.
- Experience gained within the energy industry.
Closing Date is Wednesday 6th November.
29 November 2019
Job Reference Number: