Donard Recruitment are working with a local telecoms company to recruit for a Digital Marketing Executive in their Belfast office.
My client is going through an exciting growth period and have an exciting opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual to join their marketing department as a digital marketing executive.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented Digital Marketing Executive. This is an opportunity to raise the company’s profile and support the client in a continued era of growth and expansion.
You will assist the marketing team in maximising awareness and profile of the company through effective communications, campaigns and events with a particular focus on using digital channels.
The role requires flexibility in working hours which will be confirmed at interview stage.
This is a permanent role with a basic salary of £20-£22K PA.
The expected start date for the successful candidate will be January 2020.
- Work within the Marketing Team, on a variety of digital marketing tasks ranging from content, PR, email, website management, social media.
- Contribute to the company’s on-going digital marketing strategy and tactical plans
- Grow the clients brand presence and awareness in the targeted markets
- Assist in the production and delivery of marketing campaigns carrying elements of both online and offline
- Assist in the production of marketing communications and literature, e.g. e-shots, mailshots, adverts, leaflets, etc.
- Building and maintaining relationships with media and digital advertising providers.
- Conducting research necessary to support marketing goals
- Reach out and nurture relationships with affiliates to maximise commercial and brand opportunities (bloggers and other third parties)
- Coordinating digital and promotional campaigns in line with the marketing plans
- Coordinating weekly tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Email marketing campaigns start to finish
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and activities, look for improvements
- Support with printed media and merchandise
- Support paid marketing campaigns
- Liaise with designers and other departments
- Aid with organising events, both on and offsite
- Other Ad hoc duties as when required to suit the forthcoming changes in the technological world
- Track record creating and delivering marketing content in a Marketing Executive role
- Ability to design & create marketing material such as newsletters, brochures or infographics that are of real quality
- Experience managing social media accounts using scheduling software like PhotoShop or HootSuite (Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn)
- Fresh ideas and the determination to transform them into marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Ability to drive and deliver key initiatives
- Strong communication & engagement skills
- Marketing experience from within a utilities company
9 November 2019
Job Reference Number: