We are looking for an experienced administrator to join a world-renowned client in their Belfast office in BT8.
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and have experience of day to day office duties. Our ideal candidate would be able to multitask, be computer literate and work well within a team.
Hours of work
- Monday – Friday: 8:45am – 5:00pm (45 minute break)
- One day every 2 weeks 8:00am – 8:00pm
- One Saturday every 3 – 4 months (8:00am – 2:00pm)
Flexibility is essential
This is initially a temporary role with a view to going permanent. Initially 12 weeks before being made permanent if performing well in the role.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Using Microsoft packages such as word, excel, outlook to complete day to day tasks
- Producing Reports as required
- Deal with telephone queries in a professional manner with tenants, foremen, tradesmen, clients & sub-contractors
- Scheduling jobs within agreed timescales whilst ensuring accuracy in data input.
- Delivery of excellent customer service.
- Maintain an effective filing system i.e. documents are stored in a manner to ensure effective retrieval
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- The ability to work to tight frames in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to respond to tenants in a professional manner/customer service
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Effective problem solving with positive outlook.
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate changes to service or staff requirements.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail
- Scheduling of work
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Helpdesk Experience
- 1 years recent continuous service in a recent administration role
- Has worked / working within a building or construction environment
- £8.87 per hour (£18,449K PA)
26 October 2019
Job Reference Number: