Donard Recruitment are delighted to be working with a large maintenance contractor based in Belfast in recruiting for an Emergency Gas Service Engineer
This role is a permanent role and comes with an excellent salary package and bonuses.
- Safely provide 24/7 first response gas emergency service in line with PNG & PES standard operating procedures and regulated standards of service.
- Undertake after-hour standby duties as per the programmed rota.
- Undertake all gas work in line with ACS, IGEM and all other relevant standards, in a safe and productive manor.
- Provide updates on all work related activities as required including documentation of all gas work undertaken and any unsafe situations encountered.
- Account and document all assets, materials and parts utilised in allocated activities.
- Maintain company provided vehicle, tools, equipment and PPE in good working order; reporting defects, accidents or loss when encountered.
- Comply with all HSE requirements of the business in order to maintain personal and public safety
- Deliver first class customer service at all times, promote and sell the products & services offered by PES and PNG
- Maintain knowledge and experience by taking part in on-going training and development.
- Hold ACS – CCN1
- Hold an NVQ in gas installation & maintenance or NVQ Plumbing or equivalent qualification.
- At least 1 year’s experience in domestic gas utilisation/or heating & plumbing including diagnostics with customer service experience.
To apply for this position or register for future roles, please contact Angela at Donard Recruitment on 028 90 993520 or email your CV to the link provided.
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
16 November 2019
Job Reference Number: