Donard Recruitment are working with one of the world’s leading utilities companies to recruit for Assistant Business Analyst (Transportation Services).
My Client, an award-winning company have an exciting opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual to join their Regulatory Affairs department as an Assistant Business Analyst.
The purpose of the Assistant Business Analyst to assist in the daily operation of the client’s business in the areas of gas transportation services, including application of Network Code processes, facilitating supply competition and regulatory affairs.
Participate in a 3-year development programme specifically designed for this role that will assist with:
- Development of analytical skills and techniques
- Gas industry operational knowledge
- Development of communication skills
- Improving performance in the role
Financial rewards may be offered upon successful completion of the different development programme modules. In addition, the candidate will progress to the position of Transportation Services Analyst at the end of the programme.
This is a permanent role with a salary on offer between £16k – £19k per annum. Working hours are Monday – Friday 37 hours per week.
- To develop a working knowledge of Network Codes and gas transportation network operations within Northern Ireland.
- To facilitate the accurate and timely delivery of information to Gas Suppliers, the Utility Regulator and other gas network operators to meet Network Code and industry requirements.
- To assist and support the Transportation Services Manager in the area of operational regulation.
- To assist and support the Regulatory Manager in the area of strategic regulation.
- Assist with administrative duties, in particular for Supply Competition activities as directed by the Transportation Services Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate or business related discipline
- 3 A-Levels (grade A-C) along with minimum of 1 years’ experience in a relevant business environment
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office package, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage workload to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach in a highly demanding environment Ability to operate in a professional and confidential manner at all times
- Work experience post degree qualification in an analytical business environment
- Experience of working with and development of databases
- Knowledge of a regulated utility industry, in particular the gas sector
- Knowledge of Network Codes
- £16k – £19k PA
- Development Plan and Salary Increases
Closing Date is Friday 27th September 2019.
11 October 2019
Job Reference Number: