A successful Practice in Belfast have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Qualified Accountant to join their dynamic team. This Practice specialise in accountancy, taxation, business advisory and support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals and will offer the Qualified Accountant an excellent working environment in which to grow their career.
The Qualified Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with the management of a portfolio of clients, being the first point of contact and responding to client enquiries in an accurate and timely manner
- Accounts preparation
- Management accounts, bookkeeping and VAT
- Involvement with all aspects of tax, including advisory work and returns
- The management of both corporate clients and individuals
- Giving assistance with financial statements
The Qualified Accountant will have the following skills & qualifications:
- Must be a Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years Post Qualification Experience in Practice
- Must have a good working knowledge of accounting standards corporation tax, income tax, VAT etc.
- Must be competent with the Microsoft Office Suite as well as being familiar with accountancy, taxation and practice management software
- Must be highly organised with the ability to work well within tight deadlines
If you are an experienced Qualified Accountant seeking a challenging new role within a forward thinking Accountancy Practice, please do not hesitate and contact Lois on 02890996195 for more information.
4 October 2019
Job Reference Number: