My client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their close knit team, as the company are going through a period of growth their couldn’t be a more perfect time for a Financial Accountant to join.
The Financial Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing, examining, and analysing financial reports and records to include the management of company transactions such as purchase ledger, sales ledger and reconciliations.
- Ensure full regulatory compliance for various group companies.
- Preparing and submitting tax documents such VAT returns / Intrastat returns / Annual returns for UK and ROI.
- Liaising with banks and auditors on a regular basis.
- Involvement in preparation, reconciliation and compilation of monthly management accounts.
- Prepare year end reporting, accounts preparation and working schedules and reconciliations to include consolidation of accounts for various group companies.
- Management of accounts team in Head Office (20 people).
- Creating effective and cost-efficient financial practices and procedures.
The Financial Accountant will have the following skills or qualifications:
- Either be fully qualified with an accounting qualification – ACCA, CIMA or ACA plus 5 years’ experience or QBE with at least 8 years professional experience.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and be keen to learn and understand all aspects of our business.
- Be computer literate particularly in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be highly motivated to work as part of a team and deliver high quality work to tight deadlines with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
If you are an experienced Financial Accountant seeking a challenging new role please contact Lois on 02890996195 for more information.
12 September 2019
Job Reference Number: