Donard Recruitment are representing a successful letting agency based in the Belfast who are looking to recruit for a Sales/letting Manager for their busy office close to Belfast City Centre.
Property Sales and management is a fast-paced industry and we are looking for someone sharp, quick thinking with personality and drive. A candidate should be able to provide leadership, direction and inspiration through their own outstanding ability.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Identify and gain new clients.
- Identify potential clients and decision makers within the client organisation or property sellers.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through any differences between the seller and buyer reaching positive conclusion.
- Attend industry functions and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Managing the sales/letting process including dealing with all parties, preparing and managing documentation, liaising with our finance and property management departments.
- Responsible for all property marketing / advertising including proof reading of advertisements before properties go to market/print and online. Instructing For Sale and To Let boards up and down.
- Value properties for Sale /To Let using market analysis to help determine property value, list new properties, book valuations, arrange viewings, provide feedback to vendors/landlords, negotiate contract terms, work to sales targets, adopting a consultative professional approach at all times.
- Work closely with the Sales/Letting Administrator to ensure that all relevant paperwork and systems are up to date in relation to the sales/letting properties. Keep up to date with changes to the law to ensure compliance.
- Calculate weekly/monthly statistics on properties sold/ let and conversion figures.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Landlords and tenants.
- Liaise with Tenants and Landlords at the end of the letting tenancy to make sure all required checks are complete and keys are returned, dealing with any deposit disputes.
- £18K – £20K PA plus commission
7 September 2019
Job Reference Number: