My Industry leading client have an opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join their Senior Team. The HR Manager will support the growing teams within the company from the Banbridge based headquarters. This is a permanent post and will offer the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to gain experience with a progressive and dynamic company.
The HR Manager will deliver a range of HR Services to the team of over 100 employees and will help to develop a highly professional HR Function. This hands on HR Manager position will require effective management of employee relations, resourcing & development, absence management, recruitment & selection.
The responsibilities of the HR Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Manage employee administration, management and maintenance of up to date and accurate employee records on CASCADE (HR database) and personnel files in order to be able to produce timely and accurate management reports and information
- Advise and support managers in the review and forward planning of current and future staffing requirements within the company
- Support recruitment campaigns across the company including compiling job descriptions, job advertisements, preparing short listing and conducting interviews, issuing offer letters, contracts of employment etc
- Provide advice and support to management and health & safety team regarding the identification of training and development needs for staff
- Analyse and interpret policies and procedures in order to influence the actions of line managers and team leaders across the group. Assisting them with meeting legal, procedural and workforce development requirements
- Dealing with general HR queries from employees efficiently and effectively
- Ensure legislative compliance at all times, including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, and statutory reporting
- Organise and manage team building events to help support a growing team and raise the profile of the company both internally & Externally
- Be responsible for the workload of the HR administrator
The successful HR Manager will have the following skills & qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resources or a closely related discipline
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Good Microsoft Office skills – especially Microsoft excel
- Ability to take ownership of their duties and a willingness to grow and learn
- Demonstrate a good ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are an experienced HR Manager/ Professional with strong commercial experience, excellent communication skills with the ability to lead a team and are seeking a challenging new role in which to grow and progress your career please contact Lois on 02890996195 for more information.
5 September 2019
Job Reference Number: