Donard Recruitment are working with one of the world’s leading utilities companies to recruit for Office Facilities Assistant.
My Client, an award-winning company have an exciting opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual to join their customer service department as an analyst.
The office facilities assistant will be responsible to support the Facilities department in a wide variety of general administrative tasks ensuring excellent customer services are provided to the business.
The rate of pay is £15,800 per annum and is based on a 37-hour week.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm & Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm.
- Assist the Operational Support Manager in identifying opportunities for Customer Service delivery improvements
- Provision of timely distribution and dispatch, of all outgoing and internal mail.
- Responsibility for all stationary requirements by the business and that they are maintained and ordered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all deliveries to the organisation are processed in line with company procedures.
- Responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep all photocopiers.
- Assistance of timely, accurate and confidential administrative support to the Contract and Procurement Department.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the organisation archive system.
- Provision of reception support when required.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in an office admin role
- Basic IT skills including ability to use all MS Office packages, including excel.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to complete a wide variety of tasks/challenges throughout the office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach.
- The ability to manage time and staff expectations with regards to the delivery of the required service is essential.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic individual capable of performing a variety of hands on tasks – often within pre-determined time constraints – by way of service provision to the many departments within the organisation.
Closing Date is 9th August 2019.
Any shortlisted candidates will have to complete an application form.
30 August 2019
Job Reference Number: