Donard Recruitment are working with one of the world’s leading FMCG company to recruit for a Marketing Executive.
My Client, an award-winning company have an exciting opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual to join their communication department as a Marketing Executive.
The purpose of the Marketing Executive is to provide marketing and communications expertise within the Sales & Marketing department and to assist with the implementation of the overall communications objectives of the client.
You will have experience in executing digital campaigns that increase traffic, brand awareness and sales across numerous markets and countries.
The salary is up to £25,000 PA depending on experience and is based in Downpatrick.
- Assist in the digital media strategies across all channels.
- Lead digital brand activations.
- Maintain online content including e-commerce, website and e-marketing.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns
- Prepare creative ideas for content marketing and website updates.
- Measure performance of digital marketing projects and provide regular reporting using web analytics.
- Manage Budgets and work to targets ensuring RoI and meeting KPI’s.
- Be confident in delivery of creative content writing, have a solid knowledge of writing engaging copy and experience with blog/article writing.
- Social media engagement, creation and management.
- Photography skills.
- Excellent IT knowledge including graphic/web design software (Indesign, photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver and flash)
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours ·
- Minimum three years’ work experience, preferably with a FMCG or within a food and drinks background.
- Excellent IT knowledge including graphic/web design software (Indesign, photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver or flash)
- Must be a strong communicator with experience of influencing, engaging others.
- Ability to use MS Office, digital and social media applications, as detailed above.
- Third level qualification
- Own car and full clean driving licence
3 August 2019
Job Reference Number: