Donard Recruitment are delighted to have been retained by the UK’s leading BPO provider to recruit for a Resource Planning Analyst for their Belfast office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest and fastest growing providers of integrated professional support services in the UK.
The job holder will be based in Belfast, close to the City Centre. You will be responsible for monitoring the end-to-end process and providing real time guidance to assist the Operational areas in ensuring service delivery of contractual KPIs.
- Provides support to the Resource Planning function ensuring delivery of the daily capacity plans
- Monitoring real-time using Verint WFM reporting software & Avaya CMS Supervisor
- Ensure real time staffing needs are met for both inbound and back office across the multi-channel platform
|· Tracks actual performance against forecast
- Working closely with the other Real Time Analyst team members in real time whilst also ensuring you are involved in providing timely detailed intraday updates to the Operations and Planning Teams, analysing shortfalls and taking necessary action to achieve SLAs
- To remain in-date with the specified Online Mandatory Training (OMT) modules that employees are required to complete.
- Knowledge of Resource Planning and Real-time Management
- Ability to analyse complex situations and data, and take immediate intervention action
- Experience of analysing key performance, headcount, inbound calls and back office functions
- Working knowledge and experience of telephony applications and workforce management tools within a Real time planning environment
- Ability to converse effectively at all levels and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders (often at a more senior level)
- Can organise and prioritise tasks effectively
- Clear understanding of Service Management and Service descriptions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a pressurised, changing environment
- Experience of a similar role within a contact centre environment
2 August 2019
Job Reference Number: