Donard Recruitment are working with one of the world’s largest utility companies to recruit for inbound customer advisors and back office support staff.
We are looking for professionals who will deliver an exceptionally high standard of customer care via the telephone and email. The client, who has a loyal global following, want their staff to go above and beyond for the customer to provide a first-class service.
In return the client will offer a first-class training programme to kick start your career with continuous support from your team manager to push you to your maximum ability.
This is a part time temporary role. Working hours are 10am-2pm Monday to Friday afternoon.
- Answering Calls and providing a top-class service
- Going above & beyond for the customer
- Quality and accuracy of information given to callers;
- Excellent attendance and time keeping;
- Knowledge of departmental policies and procedures;
- Accuracy of use of the IT systems;
- High standard of general telephone behaviour;
- Back office administrative tasks;
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours ·
- Good Listening skills – able to understand customers problems;
- Ability to question the customer effectively to understand their needs;
- Clear and concise explanations to the customer;
- Polite and attentive telephone manner; must be able to build rapport and offer a fantastic customer service experience
- Assertiveness that achieves a win/win situation;
- Good verbal and written communications;
- Good Time Management; · Accurate keyboard skills;
- Flexible approach to work and problem solving;
- Have empathy with distressed and upset callers;
- Be adaptable to change in a constantly shifting environment
- Computer literacy and technical aptitude.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a customer services environment dealing with high volume telephone enquiries and/or telephone selling.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to resolve issues
- Must be Computer Literate and have managed multiple systems at a time
26 July 2019
Job Reference Number: