We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Service Manager to lead a team of experienced Nurse’s within a state of the art Mental Health Hospital. The role is based near Colchester working for a private hospital that specialise in Asperger Syndrome • Autism/ASD • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Challenging Behaviour • Learning Disability.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the management of the service
- Achieve, through the application of efficient and effective leadership, the Company aims, objectives and initiatives in a positive and cohesive manner
- Work as the Register Manager (registered with the appropriate regulatory body) and uphold and encourage in others the required standards of practice, as specified
- Ensure, through effective leadership and management, full compliance to the relevant regulatory and professional standards
- To achieve positive outcomes, in a timely manner, in response to any requirements generated by regulatory bodies or internal quality assurance processes
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of the Quality Strategy, in accordance with the service needs.
Skills and Experience required:
- Nursing Qualification and NMC Pin
- Management experience within a Mental Health environment (especially learning disabilities)
- Effective communication skills (Written, Verbal & Presenting)
Salary and Benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- 3% match pension contribution
- Death in service one-time annual salary
- CPD – and range of training available
If you are a senior nurse and this is something that would interest you please contact me on 0161 826 2008 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you.
12 May 2019
Job Reference Number: