Senior Project Manager – Belfast City Centre
Interviews being held immediately.
Are you an experienced Project Manager with experience of leading multiple design teams?
Are you a Project Manager with high-rise experience gained either in the UK or Internationally?
Never thought you would get the opportunity to work on a high-rise project here in NI?
If you are a Senior Project Manager that is ambitious and driven to succeed, then keep reading….
This is a rare and unique opportunity; to work on a large and complex construction project here in NI. You will be responsible for managing and achieving excellence. Showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and an excellent understanding of the key drivers.
This leading Main Contractor has been going through a period of outstanding growth they really have excelled in their chosen niche and have many repeat clients. This success is due to their consistent delivery of multi-million pound schemes.
As Senior Project Manager you will:
- Manage and lead projects, working closely to ensure programmes are maintained and quality standards remain high.
- Cost management, monitoring and reviewing of all costs throughout the duration of the project with experience with working on projects valued up to £60M
- Have experience in emerging technologies and engineering processes previously rare in NI, eg. BIM and 10+ storey buildings.
- Have had exposure to the policies and procedures that are fast becoming industry norm. Document management, ISO accreditations and CCS.
- Have strong programming abilities, you will understand timeframes, lead time for the procurement of packages and sequencing of the works.
- Monitor subcontractors and suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered safely, in a timely manner and on budget.
- Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner, meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients forming a strong working relationship in true partnership.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects from start to finish.
- Extensive main contracting background is essential
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Project, Word, Outlook.
- Proven ability to control costs and delivery on quality in line with targets.
- Efficient use of all staff and resources.
- Accurate interpretation of contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- Put in place a process for completing O&M manuals and the health and safety file. Ensure that the client snagging is completed efficiently.
- Talent, drive, ambition and a desire to succeed.
- Valid CSR/CSCS
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 02890996195 or email your CV to Paddy@donardrecruitment.com
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
9 July 2019
Job Reference Number: