Donard Recruitment are currently working with one of the leading Private Hospital groups who are currently looking for a Director of Clinical Services to join their Northamptonshire based Hospital.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to lead a team of experienced healthcare professionals in a state of the art hospital setting.
The successful Candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to provided leadership and strategic directions for all staff in clinical settings within the hospital
- To lead and drive the delivery of excellent clinical standards of care, driving a culture of patient safety, clinical effectiveness and continuous improvement for the patient experience
- Effective management of the financial resources of the sites Clinical Services – maximising department financial performance whilst maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with legal and professional standards
- Contributing to the strategic, operational and business development activities for the hospital as a member of the Senior Management team
- Responsibility for the clinical departments compliance with health and safety, quality, governance, policies and procedure
- Supporting the Executive Director by being a proactive member of the hospital management team and participating in projects and tasks that are hospital or company orientated.
The Director of Clinical Services require the following:
- NMC or HCPC registration
- Experience working at a senior management level within a clinical setting
- Knowledge of the NMC Code of Accountability and HCPC Standards of Proficiency
- Understanding of business planning and financial budgeting
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice
- Knowledge of NMC codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals
Salary and Benefits:
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
If you are a Senior Healthcare professional who is interested I discussing this role in more detail please contact Kieran on 0161 826 2008 or email at your CV to the link provided.
Job Reference Number: