Donard Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join a market leading, locally owned Electrical Contract at their office in County Down.
The successful Health & Safety Manager will be joining one of the provinces top Contractors and will be rewarded working on market leading projects with an attractive salary and rewards package.
Health & Safety Manager Criteria:
- NEBOSH Certificate, COSHH Trained and a qualified ISO 14001 auditor
- 3+ years’ experience as a H&S Manager with an Electrical or M&E Contractor
- Experience carrying out near miss investigations, formalising H&S policies and procedures
- Professional, organised approach to work and investigations with strong communication skills and ability to work on own initiative
Health & Safety Manager Responsibilities:
- Carry out H&S audits and ensure all relevant documentation is kept up to date
- Review and promote all company H&S procedures and ensure open lines of communication across the company
- Complete risk assessments and method statements for all work equipment and operations
- Liaise with internal and external consultants to ensure effective training is delivered in line with company policies
Location: Newry, County Down
To apply for this role please click on the link below to submit your CV or call Michael Pauls at Donard Recruitment on 02890996195.
27 April 2019
Job Reference Number: