We are looking for an experienced Planning and Scheduling Manager to join an establish family run company in their Draperstown Office.
The successful Planning and Scheduling Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing all emergency response repairs and routine maintenance within their allocated district, in line with KPI targets.
The ideal candidate will be someone from a construction background who can take leadership of a team and schedule the work out to ensure all required SLA’s are met.
Working hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday with one shift rotated from 12pm-8pm once a week. Flexibility is essential.
Salary up to £21K PA
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Responsibility for the overall control of all maintenance and emergency response repairs within the allocated district.
- Responsibility for ensuring the district scheduler is scheduling and monitoring all works within the required timeframes as stipulated by the contract.
- Managing a maintenance team of skilled operatives for the co-ordination and completion of works on site.
- Ensuring all maintenance work is delivered on time and to the highest customer satisfaction and quality standards.
- Liaising with operatives, internal departments and the client staff to aid the completion of works and provide updates on the progress of repairs.
- Processing job requests for maintenance repairs in a timely and efficient manner in order to maximise repairs completions.
- Maximising and driving operative productivity to increase the repair completions.
- Co-ordination and ordering of bespoke materials in conjunction with our purchasing department and materials store team.
- Use of Key performance indicators to identify risks at early stages and put measures in place to prevent failures.
- Continually review processes within operational delivery as to maximise efficiencies and cost effectiveness throughout contract delivery.
- Providing excellent customer care to residents throughout the duration of works including liaising with the customer liaison team to resolve any complaints in a timely manner.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role or working as a site tradesman
- Must be computer literate and can work multiple systems at a time
- Ability to solve problems, use own initiative and make decisions.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- Organised and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Must be focussed and be able to work in a pressurised and deadline driven environment
- Experience of directing a team of 8+ maintenance operatives.
14 June 2019
Job Reference Number: