Donard Recruitment are delighted to have been retained by one of the UKS leading experts in their field to recruit for a Sales and Marketing Executive for their Northern Ireland headquarters.
The successful candidate must have expertise preferably in the automotive manufacturing industry, have solid business to business experience and have proven knowledge in building and maintaining customer relationships.
You will also be given responsibility of company marketing budget. The ideal person will have an understanding of brand management and maximising company exposure.
Normal business hours Monday – Friday with flexibility to travel within Europe essential. (Probably one per month overseas)
- Maximising opportunities with new and existing clients, adding value and additional products where the opportunity arises
- Be a credible brand ambassador by maintaining up to date information on company products and services
- Meeting with customers, offering a consultative approach to selling the company product range, following through on quotations from enquiry to after sales
- Maintaining up to date knowledge/ awareness of what competitors have to offer
- Help develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximising profits or share of the market while ensuring customers are satisfied
- Support marketing function by maximising company budget and brand exposure
- Attend trade shows to promote brand’s products and services
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical based sales role – ideally within manufacturing/ components industry
- Degree in Manufacturing or relevant subject highly desirable
- Marketing qualification highly desirable
- Driving licence is essential
- Self-motivated with a high degree of structure and organisational skills
- Sales focused mind-set, constantly spotting opportunities
- Creative minded
- Attention to detail
- Articulate with numbers dealing with budgets and quotations
- £32K plus 12% performance bonus.
Job Reference Number: