Donard Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager on behalf of our client, a UK-wide care provider, for the London area (this is a home and field based post).
· Supervise and manage a maximum of 15 clients, including the teams of Personal Assistants and where applicable, Care Co-ordinators, providing supervision & role development
· Undertake ‘return to work’ interviews with staff following periods of sickness
· Conduct and record field visits with each client as appropriate but at least monthly
· Working with the Clinical Nurse Managers and Clinical Assessors, contribute to the identification of training needs for staff and ensure training reflects developments in care delivery and management
· Support the recruitment and be involved in interviewing/induction processes
· Working with a Clinical Nurse Manager, undertake Risk Assessments and other assessments for clients and their homes as delegated by the Regional Manager or Regional Clinical Lead
· Assist the Clinical Nurse Manager with Hospital Discharge arrangements
· Ensure that clients, families and informal carers (i.e. friends and family) remain central to our services
· As required by the Senior Operational Manager or Regional Clinical Lead, prepare reports for reviews of the service and packages
· Maintain budgetary responsibility (including the control of agency spend) for allocated client packages
· Conduct disciplinary hearings into non-clinical incidents
· Working with the recruitment and HR functions ensure policies and procedures are followed to enable proper administration of all Right to Work, DBS employment checks and all regulatory compliance.
· Ensure that the team’s activities are fully compliant with the Health and Social Care Act; and conforms in all respects with the standards and requirements of CQC.
· To be on call as part of a rota to ensure resource management of clients is maintained and other operational emergencies are appropriately managed, an on-call allowance will be paid.
· A full job description is available on application.
If this vacancy is of interest to you, please give Charlotte a call on 01216671217 to discuss.
7 November 2018
Job Reference Number: