Donard Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Rapid Response Nurse (Band 5) for our client, a UK wide care provider, based in North West area of England.
|· Undertake risk assessment and other assessments appropriate to the allocated packages and own knowledge as delegated by the Clinical Nurse Specialist|
|· Assist the Clinical Nurse Specialist with hospital discharge arrangements and the development of new packages of care as required|
|· Respond to a staffing crisis in any of the region’s care packages by providing support to the client and their family and the Personal Care assistants. Give guidance by telephone and when appropriate in person
· Work with the Team Leader and Clinical Nurse Specialist to ensure a high level of client satisfaction through excellent and sensitive communication, empathy, ability to manage complex relationships, proactively managing expectations and creating solutions for the clients;
· Play a role in the continuous development of the Complex care service and the company;
· Undertake investigations of incidents within the packages as delegated by the Clinical Nurse Specialist. This will include involvement in the development and implementation of action planning;
· Plan and deliver training to personal assistants and others as appropriate within each package to include record keeping and other tasks as delegated by the Clinical Nurse Specialist;
· Provide reassurance and instil confidence in the service;
· A full job description is available on application.
If this vacancy is of interest to you, please give Charlotte a call on 01216671217 to discuss.
30 November 2018
Job Reference Number: