Due to a high volume of upcoming projects Donard Recruitment is seeking Electrician for Belfast area.
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions
- Install electrical systems to 17th edition wiring regulations, including installing heating and cooling systems
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications, and inspection and testing certificate (2391)
- Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation
- Inspection & Testing 2391
- Valid CSCS card
- 17th Edition
- Full clean Driving license
Applicants should have relevant construction industry experience and have means to commute to site every day. You should be able to work well both independently and as part of a team, including the ability to closely follow instruction.
To apply for this position or register for future roles, please contact Angela at Donard Recruitment on 028 90 993520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
3 September 2018
Job Reference Number: